Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Mugsy





Yesterday my mom and I drove to La Pine (3 hours) to check out this dog. I was not sure about going as I was still upset about another dog in a shelter I loved. Regardless I went and fell in love. Joe (his original name) was in a shelter for over 2 weeks and was going to be put to sleep until allfordogs rescue came and put him in a foster home. He was there for 5 days before we brought him home with us. He was scared and didn't leave my side for the whole day and evening. He is as sweet as can be, slowly learning the rules around here, and starting to finally show his playful side and is finally eating too. He is an 11 month old black lab, flat-coated retriever mix who is surprisingly very calm. He has his first doctors appointment today and has been very spoiled already with new toys and treats. David and I changed his name to Mugsy and can't wait to bring him to our new house with us in less than a week!

1 comment: