Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm Married!!!

WOW- I sure am behind in the blogging world- and for good reason. I have been so busy that the word busy does not seem to do justice. I have been married now for 2 months. The wedding was amazing and all the hard work and planning paid off. I will be mixing in some wedding posts over the next few days. Since January, I worked as a full time 4th grade teacher from February to June, taught a 5/6th grade class for Migrant Education Summer School, had one week from the end of summer school until the wedding, enjoyed 10 days in beautiful Maui with my husband, started the school year teaching half-time 6th grade, and then was hired two weeks after school started to teach full time 2nd grade- meaning, I FINALLY have my own classroom! I will also be updating on my life as a first year teacher :) ... hence the word busy.

For now, here are some of our most favorite wedding pictures of just the two of us taken by Kirsten Hammericksen. Here is the link to our wedding video highlights done by Oregon ENvision Photography. The wedding really was perfect :)

















1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're blogging! I can't wait to be updated. Call me when you have a chance so we can catch up. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete