Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mexican: Part Three/Four

So I have no pictures.. but we also made fish tacos and enchiladas during our Mexican feasting. They were both really good, but I am done with Mexican for awhile :D Enchiladas making is pretty basic and nothing special- make some burritos, top with enchilada sauce, cheese, and olives and bake. We made our fish tacos with mahi-mahi, I rubbed the fish with olive oil, salt, pepper, lime zest, and some taco seasoning and baked until flaky. We bought fresh corn tortillas at the farmer's market (my most favorite place ever) and stuffed the tacos with the fish, fresh guacamole, tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro, and a cabbage slaw I made. These recipes don't count for the endless leftovers and quesadillas I have been making with the extra ingredients, Good- but bring on the Italian.... or Thai!

No comments:

Post a Comment